• At Milnerton Montessori, each child is valued as a unique individual. Montessori education recognizes that children learn in different ways, and accommodates all learning styles. Students are free to learn at their own pace, each advancing as he is ready, guided by the teacher and an individualized learning plan. As you enter our environment you will be entering a child’s size world, each environment, from the wooden tables and chairs to the trays and materials on the shelves.
• Our shelves are beautifully prepared to allow children to occupy themselves with constructive activities that teach them wide and varied skills . The use of concrete materials leads the child to working in the abstract.
• Beginning at an early age, Montessori nurtures order, concentration, and independence. Our classroom design, materials, and daily routines support the student’s developing ability to educate her/himself.
• Students are part of a close, caring community.
The Environments :
18 months to 3 years and
3 years to Grade R
re-create a family structure. Older students enjoy being mentors and role models; younger children feel supported and gain confidence by being in such a safe and caring environment. Teachers model respect, loving kindness, and a peaceful conflict resolution. They act as a guide or facilitator to help support the individual child in his/her unique process of self-development.
• Our students enjoy freedom within limits. Working within parameters set by their teachers and their peers, students are active participants in deciding what their focus of learning will be. Our small and intimate classes allow our teachers to carefully monitor each child's development, recognising and interpreting each child's needs.
• Montessori supports social-emotional The most important attribute of our Montessori teachers is the love and respect they hold for each child's total being ensuring they develop into independent and caring citizens of the world.
• For further information on our Toddler and 3 - 6 environment, please visit our Facebook page or contact us a email@example.com
School hours :
Monday to Friday from 7.30am to 12.30pm (half day)
Monday to Friday from 7.30am to 14.30pm (full day)
Aftercare: Monday to Friday from 14.30 pm to 17.30pm
Holiday care is available during school holidays except during the December Holidays when the school closes on 15 December.
Aftercare and Holiday care are a fun time, when children can relax, enjoy doing arts and crafts, games, puzzles and outdoor activities.
Please fill in the below form with your query and we will get back to you.
11 Vygiestraat, Blomtuin , Bellville Cape Town, Western Cape , South Africa
Added on : 2012-11-15 9:38 AM
South Africa , Constantia National, National , South Africa
Added on : 2017-11-01 8:44 AM
21 Oryx Street, Goedemoed , Durbanville Cape Town, Western Cape , South Africa
Added on : 2011-09-09 12:00 AM
49 Hannes Louw Drive, Parow , Parow Cape Town, Western Cape , South Africa
Added on : 2011-11-14 12:00 AM
139b Humewood Drive, Parklands , Parklands Cape Town, Western Cape , South Africa
Added on : 2012-11-22 9:23 AM
6 Circle Road , Table View Cape Town, Western Cape , South Africa
Added on : 2011-05-05 12:00 AM
Unit G3 Pinelands Business Park New Mill Rd, Pinelands Cape Town, Western Cape , South Africa
Added on : 2022-05-26 10:40 AM
43 Pollsmoor Road, Kirstenhof Cape Town, Western Cape , South Africa
Added on : 2022-04-21 2:01 PM